At Out O’ Space Storage, we take care of all our tenants and keep their belongings safe. We have compiled the following list of storage tips to ensure that your experience with us is as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Pack your items carefully with proper planning to avoid damage during transport or unpacking
- Use boxes that are sturdy and in good condition in order to keep your things free from harm
- When packing, fill boxes until they are full and pack newspaper or shredded paper to fill in any empty space
- Don't pack too many items into one box or they might be too heavy to lift
- Seal boxes with packing tape to avoid any dust collecting on your belongings while in storage
- Wrap fragile items in paper, towels or rags and pack them tightly
- Make sure your items are dry in order to prevent mold during storage
- Label contents of each box and make note of fragile items
- Use bubble wrap to pack large, fragile items such as mirrors and frames
- Take furniture apart when possible to maximize space when packing them into your storage unit
- Use furniture covers for safety and to prevent dust collection
- Do not store materials like gasoline, oil or cleaning supplies, which can be flammable and combustible
5 x 525 Sq Ft
225 Cu Ft
Similar in size to: Entry Closet Ideal for storing personal items, small furniture, or business records.
5 x 1050 Sq Ft
450 Cu Ft
Similar in size to: Walk-in Closet Ideal for storing small amounts of furniture.
10 x 10100 Sq Ft
900 Cu Ft
Similar in size to: Small Bedroom Ideal for storing a typical 1 bedroom apartment.
10 x 15150 Sq Ft
1350 Cu Ft
Similar in size to: 3/4 of a One Car Garage Ideal for storing a typical 2 bedroom apartment or house.
10 x 20200 Sq Ft
1800 Cu Ft
Similar in size to: Large Garage Ideal for storing a larger 2 or 3 bedroom house.
10 x 25250 Sq Ft
2250 Cu Ft
Similar in size to: Large Garage Ideal for storing a larger 3 or 4 bedroom house or business use.
10 x 30300 Sq Ft
2700 Cu Ft
Similar in size to: Larger Garage Ideal for storing a 4 to 5 bedroom house or business use.